FIRST- AND SECOND-PARTY AUDIT
EQS carries out first- and second-party audits to respectively meet the client’s need to assess the effectiveness of their management system and to qualify/monitor their “critical” suppliers in order to: ensure company compliance, improve product/service performance, and to consequently guarantee customer satisfaction.
Main objectives of first- and second-party audits
- Compliance assessments (laws, internal regulations, workplace health and safety, etc.)
- Verification of specific norms and/or certification standards
- Qualification of suppliers prior to the conclusion/renewal of the contract
- Verification of the maintenance of qualification requisites over time
- Monitoring of the supplier’s compliance to standards or to service/supply terms defined during the contractualization
- Targeted follow-ups following serious or repeated non-conformities on the supplier’s side, which may impact the achievement of the organisation’s goals.